1. Do I want to do business with this person? Who is this person, really? Do I trust him? Do I like her?
2. Do I want to do business with this firm? Are they reputable? Are they credible? Do I have a history with them?
3. Do I want and need these products and services? Is there a problem that they solve? Is there a goal that they make possible?
4. Does the value meet my expectations? Will I get a quick return on my investment? Is the price in line with other offerings? Is this a unique solution?
5. Is this the right time to make a decision? Is there a reason to buy now? Is the problem about to explode? Is an opportunity slipping past?
Interesting to note the similarities and differences between this list and Mark Suster’s sales methodology.